Welcome to our website !

F.I.F

Fashion Interiors Food - Follow for Follow Back

Balling on a Budget- Mini haul- January

By 16:17 , , , ,

Hey party people!!!!

Just a quick post on some items I have brought in January. Now first things first (I'm the realest) you have to remember I'm a intern and bargain hunter, but anyway onto the purchases.


From Left to Right:
Leather trouser H&M £14.99. Nude matte lipstick H&M £2.99 Bronzer H&M £3.99 Ring Forever 21 £2.00 Face Brush Forever 21 £1.50 Silver pendant Forever 21 £3.15 Purple and black marl cardigan Zara £14.99 Black leather clutch Forever 21 £11.00

I have wanted a pair of leather trousers for ages, I have got a pair of leather joggers also from H&M but I always wanted a skinny pair.I think it's because I have seen so many skinny bitches in leather pants a fur gilet and a wide brim hat that just look so instantly glam. I have to admit I do suffer from a severe case of style envy and unfortunately on this occasion I fell for the trap but as Will Smith once said, the difference between you and me...I make this look good (10points to who ever knows where that line is from)

Now I know most people especially bloggers are into branded make up like Mac or....my mind draws a blank, but I thought why not give H&M make up...cheap and cheerful.

I have never used a face brush before but I'm hoping helps clean out the pores and stimulate the skin...I will let you know.

Sayonara

You Might Also Like

0 comments