Welcome to our website !

F.I.F

Fashion Interiors Food - Follow for Follow Back

Week 2-Kickboxing...Not so bad

By 04:03 , , , ,

Sorry for the delay in posts...its hard trying to balance life, work, social activities with sleep.

Anyway week 2 of kickboxing, it feels so much easier then the first week in certain aspects that I have convinced myself I must be doing it all entirely wrong. Monday’s session recapped some of the things we did in week one but we also learnt the right leg round house kick which wasn’t too tricky, but as lanky as I am I feel as if I should wear a hazard sign; WARNING flailing limbs. I think the hardest part as always was the warm up. Upper running cuts, straight running punches, pulsing squats and high knee runs. The list goes on and on, but I hope to God it’s worth it. I think my little pouch on my stomach has gone down from all the burpees, but I can’t be sure. Maybe it would have been more useful to take a before and after picture, but ain’t nobody got time for that.

Wednesday’s session was more of a work out, my colleague from work joined me and made me walk 40mins to get to the gym rather than hop on the tube for 2 stops. She said it was the warm up before the warm up. I said she was insane. I went into Wednesday’s session trying to be all professional, even brought some hand wraps from Sports Direct. Of course I had no idea how to put them on and Alex, the instructor had to put them on for me. This session was tough and besides the compulsory burpee’s , butterfly kicks and planks this week included punching sit ups and planks which I won’t even attempt to describe.


Saturday I ditched kickboxing in favour of hanging with my best friend who is abandoning me for two months, read more about that in an upcoming post...

Arrivederci

You Might Also Like

0 comments