Welcome to our website !

F.I.F

Fashion Interiors Food - Follow for Follow Back

Week 3- Kickboxing

By 09:40 , , , , ,

Hey everyone :)



So this I promise will be a short post. But for the first time ever I felt as if I could keep up with my kickboxing class. Maybe not in everything, I still fail at the nightmare that is burpees, but I'm finally seeing an improvement within myself. When I first started I could manage about 2 push ups before I wanted to roll over and give up, now and can manage a lot more (number to still be confirmed) before finally giving in. One small step for man a giant leap for mankind.

I've also decided to name for my journey to fitness as so many people do.Skinny fat to Skinny fit. I think its catchy and definitely worth copyrighting. I actually managed to make it to all lessons this week which was great. Now I just have to keep up with my juicing and not eating so much junk food. I'm giving myself until my birthday in April to have a flat stomach (abs are more then welcome to make an appearance) and perky bum, on the off chance that someone wants to buy me a ticket to LA or Miami for my 21st. We'll see how that goes.

Until next time

Zbogom!!!

(Told you it would be short and sweet.

You Might Also Like

0 comments