Welcome to our website !

F.I.F

Fashion Interiors Food - Follow for Follow Back

Boobs for Days

By 07:44 , , , , , , , ,

It's me again, that girl that rambles on for ages without really saying much.

I just thought I would upload a post about one of my favorite body parts...BOOBS. When I was younger I used to worry that my boobs wouldn't grow cause I had the smallest boobs in class and used to Google how to make your breast grow...The most common source of boob growth I used to see was protein/chicken. Which used to make me wonder why my boobs weren't massive, I mean I'm black...black people love chicken (no offense intended). Eventually my tits finally decided to make a grand entrance and now I am completely satisfied with the size. And I can now say I understand when guys put their hand down the pants for comfort. When I'm at home on the sofa I cup my boob for comfort...nice and warm.

Moving on from talking about my tits, this post is actually about the some trends that have become very popular recently thanks to the likes of Kim Kardashian and Kate Hudson.


Now I love a bit of cleavage, but is there such thing as too much? Or is it just an issue of body confidence. I guess a deep plunge can look cute dependent on the occasion. But another question....are there rules to showing boobs, besides the obvious if your legs are out boobs are taken off display and vice versa. For example the side boob:




Does the size of the breast matter. Small breasts make it look like the style was done on purpose, especially because in most cases the breast seems to be a bit more perky. Larger breasts however sometimes make it look like a top was brought a couple sizes too small, which is never a good look on anyone. and in terms of sag vs. perky, a bigger breast tends to hold more weight, so whilst the breast can still be perky it does tend to look as if it sagging at times. I have never tried the side boob look myself, mostly because I know I'm likely to be in conversation with someone, waving my arms about and oops...there's boobage. But hey what can you do, not every look is for everyone.

The final look I have a couple of questions about is the under boob


I fear for the future of fashion if the underboob becomes a thing that is no longer exclusive to lads mags. And I'm sorry to say I predict this becoming a big trend this upcoming year. For this look you have to have perky boobs and a top that doesn't ride up or else you risk flashing your boob to the world. Which makes me question if women to show super cleavage, side boob and under boob, is it only our nipples that offensive to have out in public, or is it more specific then that. Can the public not handle the areola. You tell me.

Until next time...



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Magnificent website.I think it is very useful and knowledgeable. For more amazing info please visit at this link Bigger Boobs

    ReplyDelete