Welcome to our website !

F.I.F

Fashion Interiors Food - Follow for Follow Back

Mini Haul

By 05:28 , , , , , , , , , , ,

What up though!!!!

So I forgot to upload this last month, but this is my February mini haul. So I decided to do a bit of shopping with my mum. As we all know I love a bargain so all these following purchases make me feel like I'm balling whilst on a budget.



So the top row are all eau de Parfum's, not eau de Toilette's, which are apparently much better as there not the watered down version of perfume...who knew? But anyway, January sales have long been and gone, but I would definitely suggest heading to the department stores, most notably Debenhams. All of their perfumes that did not sell during the get reduced even further meaning you can get to smell nice for the rest of the year at discounted price...holla!!!!

I managed to get the Calvin Klein Reveal 50ml gift set for £26...half of its original price. It also came with a free roll on, perfect for nights out, a body lotion and jewellery pouch. Why they included a jewellery pouch I have no idea but it was free so you're not going to hear me complaining.

My next stop was Forever 21. Who I am love love loving. I managed to get some cute cowboy style leather mules...the price of which I can't remember but they were on sale so you know I got a good price for them. Also managed to get myself a cute little make up bag and some earrings. Ever since I cut my hair I'm all about the earrings. Even thinking about getting another ear piercing.  Who knows we'll see which way the wind blows  (I'm such a poet).

I was given a Zara gift card for Christmas and even though I already bought something I still had some money on it, which is great because it makes you feel like your getting a discount and got myself some burgundy pleather (plastic/leather) platform Oxfords. I think they were £39.99 at full price and I had £27.00 left on my card. Only £12.99 out of pocket...#Winning

The black and white striped jumper is from my favourite store ever H&M, reduced down to £7. Yeah I think you can tell why it's my fav store in the world...side note their current 70's range is the bomb. I'm all over it except nothing is under the price of £24.99. So I'm going to have to squeeze my eyes shut when handing over the cash for things from that range. I have my eye on a pair of orange/copper wide leg trouser. With my new Forever 21 shoes...I'll be killing em. 

The beauty products mainly consisting of nail polishes I managed to find for £3.99 each from Nails Inc at TK Maxx. But since trying them on I've decided I'm not a fan. They don't go on that well and the normal full price of £7.99 is a rip off compared to my preferred nail polish brand Barry M.

Does anyone have any bargain places to shop? Let me know I will be all over it...

Anyway until next time....

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments